Equality & Diversity
All employees employed within an organisation which values diversity & equality. This session can be tailored for middle and senior managers.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the current legislative framework around equality.
- Identify the key characteristics of a diverse organisation.
- Define bullying & harassment.
- Evaluate the impact of individual behaviour.
- Understand their role within the policy.
This workshop is designed around the specific policy and paperwork of each client. Where a client has no existing policy, we will work with them to design a process that fits the needs of each individual organisation.
- Current legislation
- Direct & indirect discrimination
- Where discrimination occurs
Policy & Procedure
- Organisational responsibilities
- Management responsibilities
- Employee responsibilities
- Bullying & harassment
- Understanding individual impact
- Where to turn to
- What to do
Planning How and When to Apply New Tools/Skills
- Action planning