The workshop aims to highlight the key areas of change management and enable managers to understand their role in the change process. It focuses on practical skills and techniques to quip managers with the ability to ensure that change is managed effectively.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Effectively create and communicate the change vision.
- Understand the need to consult appropriately.
- Recognise and manage resistance to change.
- Adopt appropriate leadership styles to support employees through change programme.
This workshop is designed to be relaxed, informal, participative and interactive. It uses a range of training techniques to encourage discussion and challenge what we do, how we do it, and what we do in the future.
Creating & Communicating a Vision
- Corporate Success Cycle
- Linking Vision to reality
- Communicating consistently
- Embedding values & culture
Planning for Change
- What does it mean for me?
- Kubler Ross Transition curve
Tools & Techniques to facilitate change
- Circle of control & influence
- Forcefield analysis
- Problem solving process
- Stakeholder analysis
- Situational Leadership model
- Coaching the team
- The words we use
Planning How and When to Apply New Tools/Skills
- Action planning
- Sustaining the changes