Presenting with Confidence
All employees responsible for delivering business presentations both formal and informal. The impact of the presenter is what people remember. This course aims to take the mystery out of the art of effective presenting and build confidence in all presenters.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an effective presentation.
- Understand and demonstrate the principles of presentation design and structure.
- Consider the needs of the audience.
- Use a range of tools to deliver excellent presentations and make positive impact.
- Deliver effective presentations.
- Clear objectives
- Understanding your audience
- Linking objectives to structure
Managing Your Material
- Appropriate media
- Presenter notes
- Memory prompts
- Making impact
- Body language
- Relaxation techniques
- Managing the unexpected
- Staying in control
Managing the Audience
- Using appropriate language
- Checking understanding
- Dealing with difficult participants
- Handling questions
Planning How and When to Apply New Tools/Skills
- Practical exercise
- Action planning