Time & Priority Management
All employees responsible for managing a busy workload. The workshop aims to help delegates focus on what is important, and enable them to go home at the end of the day feeling that they have achieved something and maintained control! (as opposed to feeling that the day has controlled them)
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Highlight their specific time management issues.
- Understand how they see time and therefore how they manage it.
- Describe the six rules of time management.
- Differentiate between urgent and important and prioritise effectively.
- Manage interruptions.
How Do I See Time?
- Highlight time management issues
- Time management preferences
- Time management questionnaire
Tool & Techniques
- 6 rules of time management
- Personal contract
- Urgent vs important
- Prioritising grid
- Planning vs reacting
- Prioritising interruptions
Time Management & Others
- Managing interruptions
- Effective communication
- Adding value to all we do
- Supporting each other
Planning How and When to Apply New Tools/Skills
- Practical exercise
- Action planning